Blogging about debt is a great motivator. Why?
- Blogging about your debt goals, victories and failures creates accountability.
- Writing down your goals helps you keep better track of your achievements.
- By sharing your debt reduction journey, you can get great feedback from readers.
- Keeping a weblog of your progress helps one get up after you fall.
- Stopped using my cards-completely.
- I paid off my car with my Google Adsense Earnings.
- I work from home by providing advertising, link building services and more!
- I have found creative, frugal ways to get the things that I need.
If you are a blogger, what has been your experience? Has it been rewarding or has it been a time consuming drag? Share your thoughts...
Ten Ways to Save Money By Recycling
How to Maximize Every Action to Earn or Save Money