For some strange reason, technorati doesn't update my pings for this blog. For this reason, I've decided to use one of my other blogs. It's a new freebie site I just started. Here's my new addition: FREEfabStuff!
Anyway, I decided to use the Technorati train I found on a blog called:
The blog is named after his Web Programming Company that specializes in custom web applications. I like his play on words. His last name is Matthis and it can be found in the URL of his blog's name Reformatthis! Pretty clever huh! His blog has a lot of great information and I wanted to share it with all of you. He creates great php hero cards. (You have to visit the entry to understand!) You have to see them. He hasn't been updating lately because he's had a new addition to the family-his first son. Congratulations! After this little train, I hope he has renewed energy to give us some more entries...
For easy installation of the list:
1. Click on the permanent link to this entry.
2. Next, click on view on your toolbar.
3. Click on source and you should be able to copy and paste all the names with the links. Quick and easy! Be sure to start copying at the asterisks. No one wants duplicate content!
If you are included in this train or are adding your URL to the comments, be sure to take full advantage of every traffic opportunity! Stumble this post, tag it on delicious and digg it!!!!!!!!!
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what or how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take “My New Faves” and move them into the “The Original Faves” list.
4) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=http://www.yourfavesdomain.com)
5) Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” Those who want good kharma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves
Search for Blogging Fave the Site
AProBloggerMom Fave the Site
Stop The Ride! Fave the Site
The Original Faves
FREE fab STUFF - Fave the Site
Bobs [ReformatThis] - Fave the Site
Everyday Weekender - Fave the Site
Armen’s Blog - Fave the Site
Gary Lee - Fave the Site
Dosh Dosh - Fave the Site
Nate Whitehill - Fave the Site
Ms. Danielle - Fave the Site
Jeff Kee - Fave the Site
Scribble on the Wall - Fave the Site
Jimi Morrisons Head - Fave the Site
Jon Lee - Fave the Site
Samanathon - Fave the Site
Eat Drink & Be Merry - Fave the Site
The Man of Silver - Fave the Site
Hannes Johnson - Fave the Site
My Dandelion Patch - Fave the Site
Nathan Drach - Fave the Site
SiteLogic - Fave the Site
Julies Journal - Fave the Site
Stephen Fung - Fave the Site
Ed Lau - Fave the Site
QMusings - Fave the Site
Kelly Cho - Fave the Site
Shawn Knight - Fave the Site
Tyler Ingram - Fave the Site
***End Copying Here***