What do you think of Getting Out of Debt's new look? I haven't finished putting in all the links and the extras...like mybloglog yet. I've been away for some time and I wanted to explain why.
School has started and that brings lots of drama. I'm not going to get into it. I wrote about it on a different blog. I've been ill too. I didn't want to write about just anything and so I've been bookmarking interesting sites to write about in the future. I know most of you are wondering the following.
Why did I change the layout?
There are several reasons for this.
1. The other layout was great, but it caused information overload.
2. The other template didn't allow me to use textlinkads. I was missing out on some revenue!
3. I wanted to let my readers use the new great comment function blogger installed. Now when you comment here, you can subscribe to the comments and continue in the conversation. I hated not knowing whether or not readers were reading my replies.
4. Now you can comment here and get a link back! That's right..."no follow" tags in the comments.
5. I kept the other template for some time because I was waiting to find just the right template. Changing the template is time consuming. Moving all the info. from one template is grueling...
On another note, I want to welcome my new email subscribers. If you don't receive updates to this site, be sure to sign up for it. You can just click on the orange chicklet above that says FEEDBURNER. It's a quick process.
I started sending tutorials by email to my referrals on how to gain more referrals and make more money with certain programs. I'll be posting those here, for those that miss the email.
There are more changes to come. I'm trying to take this blog to another level. If you need to contact me, I've added my email to the site. I've also added a mailing address. If you have a book or product that you want me to review, feel free to send it. You can email me to let me know.
Here's the subscription box for those of you that haven't subscribed yet: