Chase Bank is running a great promotion that ends December 31, 2007. You will need to print this Chase Bank Bonus coupon and take it with you when you open your account.
What are the requirements for Chase Bank's $125.00 New Account Bonus?
1. You must open a Chase Free Checking Account with Direct Depost.
2. You will need a $100.00 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase bank or its affiliates) to qualify for the $125 reward.
3. It must be a repeating direct deposit such as payroll, pension or Social Security.
4. The first direct deposit must be completed within 60 calendar days of account opening.
5. Within 6–8 weeks after the initial direct deposit, the $125 reward will be deposited into your new account.
The account must remain open for a period of 6 months. If you close the account before then, they will withdraw the bonus. Expect a 1099-INT for the bonus. It is considered interest.
Don't you just love these bank bonuses. I just wish I had the funds to participate in ALL of them!