Thursday, January 28, 2010
How to Make Money With an Auto(mated) Blog
Here are the Steps You Need to Take to Create Your Auto-Blog
1. Choose a hosting account that supports wordpress.
2. Pick a domain name that is general because you will be having different kinds of content.
3. Find a free wordpress template that you like from a free wordpress template site. There are many on the internet. If you skip this step, you risk having your account suspended (so I've heard).
4. Install wordpress and upload your new template.
5. Install the following plugin: WPArticleFetch.
6. Install your Gooogle Adsense plugin and a social bookmarking plugin.
In order to speed up the process of getting page rank, I bookmarked several of the automated posts. My first auto-blog is a little over a month old and it already has a page rank of 1. Now, imagine if I continue making many more blogs in different niches. This is an adsense gold mine! You can create a blog farm that you can use to link your other content or affiliate products. Be aware that each auto blog should be on a different ip address. That means each should be hosted on a different web hosting account. The only way to get around that is to open an account with a hosting company that offers Class C hosting. Class C hosting gives you different ip addresses. That way you can interlink them without penalty.
I know some of you might be a little intimidated by this process. So, I thought I would make my readers an offer.
If you buy your domain name and your hosting through my links, I will set your auto-blog up for you. This offer is for every purchase you make through my links. That means if you decide to make ten auto-blogs and you buy them all through my links, I will set all of them up for you.
Here are a few hosting accounts to choose from:
Web Hosting $6.95 Per Month / Free Domain
Web Hosting by iPage - $3.50/month only
Remember, you will never succeed if you don't take action!