Chase is offering a $75.00 bank bonus to those that open new checking accounts. I happened to see the banner on the side of my sitemeter (which I check often). I visited their main website, but I couldn't find the offer anywhere. Being an obsessive individual and always looking for a great blog entry, I went back to the sitemeter and refreshed the browser until the banner displayed again. Here's the deal!
Chase $75.00 bank bonus:
1. You must open a new free checking with new money. That means the money must not be from Chase or an affiliated institution. The minimum deposit is $100.00.
2. You must have direct deposit established in the new account.
3. You will receive a $75.00 bonus 10 business days after you open the account.
4. The checking account must remain open for six months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
5. Account is subject to approval.
6. CASH BONUS IS CONSIDERED INTEREST AND WILL BE REPORTED ON IRS FORM 1099-INT.
7. HURRY! This offer ends 10/15/07.
I love when banks decide to give away money! It's a nice change. I've been paying banks interest for years. Think about it. When you calculate the interest you pay for your mortgage, car loan and credit cards... you get the picture. Now go get some free money...
Bank of America $25.00 Bonus