Thursday, December 28, 2006

Revver: Get Paid to Share Videos!

Let me introduce you to Revver. Revver is the easiest way to earn money! Let me tell you how it works. How many times do you receive hilarious youtube.com, gofish.com or similar videos in an email from your friends or family? I get a lot of them, but all my friends know I love to laugh! What would you say if I told you that you could be sending out those same hilarious videos and earning money from their views?

What do you need to do?
Visit Revver and register on the site. Once you register you can either upload your own videos or choose from their library.

How do you earn money?
After you choose the video you can either embed it in your email, blog or website. You can also use a hyperlink.

Where does the money come from?
Revver finds a suitable advertisement for the video. Whenever someone clicks on the ad in the the video, you get paid! The revenue is split 50/50 between the creator and Revver. Unless a sharer like you and me sends the video out in emails or embeds them in their myspace profile. Now the sharer gets 20% of the revenue and the creator and Revver share the remaining 80%!

How do I get paid?
They pay by paypal on the first of the month after you reach the minimum of $20.00.

The following is a a music video explaining a little about Revver.

No comments: